Sunday, June 05, 2005

Where we live

Ireland can be a cold, miserable place but occasionally it is really beautiful. So here are some pictures of where we live.


Murky sunrise over the Marina


A glorious Winter morning


Full Moon


Pretty Autumn colours on the Malahide Road


A bit of gentle snow...


... Or if you prefer, a blizzard can be provided!


Sunset over the Liffey River in Dublin City. Unfortunately I can't take the credit for this photo - it was taken by someone who works with me... Thanks Kevin!

6 comments:

mutts said...

breath taking!

DelBoy said...

Cool cuz, stunning pics!

I promise I'll come and visit soon.

Anonymous said...

Cool Site - you should write stories !! Oh Ja, You have a cute Hubsband!

Anonymous said...

WHATTA Girl.....say no more...pity that your husband cannot play JENGA...especially not in Jersey...

Terri said...

To my 2 "Anonymous" callers (good disguise Big D & 'D2'!):
Thanks for the positive vibes ... in future though may I suggest if u want 2 slag each other, you might wanna try a marvellous new invention called e.m.a.i.l ???

Tina said...

I was just droping by... wonderful pictures! seems like a MUST to visit Ireland...