Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy Days

I finally got round to uploading some more photos of our trip around Europe - you can check them out on flickr if you feel the urge. Unfortunately I've now reached my upload limit for the month so I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before I can put up any more.

What's that? The story I've written about it? Er, well, y'see, it's like this... It's sort of not written. Yet. I mean, I've started it but I didn't get very far and stuff has been getting in the way of my writing time. Like work and such. It's all terribly annoying. But I feel very positive about the week ahead and I'm now itching to get writing again.

Meanwhile to get back to the title of the post, I've had a great weekend. The weather has been gorgeous since Friday, I got a really good haircut yesterday, and today we did a whole bunch of home-improvement stuff like hanging towel rails, putting up shelves and planting daffodil bulbs so I'm just feeling good. It does make a pleasant change!

And so I thought I'd spread a little feel-good-ness around.

This is for those of you who want to stop and smell the roses but can't find a rose garden.

For the record, its scent is enough to make you giddy, so just pretend, OK?
:-)

Well it seems I've run out of weekend and out of things to say.
For now.

7 comments:

Jeff said...

Beautiful photo, Terri! :)

Anonymous said...

Let's hope that itch isn't a rash from planting bulbs.

anne said...

Roses, oh wow! really, you shouldn't have...!

Terri said...

Jeff - It's a beautiful rose.

Kyknoord - Let's hope that itch isn't a rash full stop!

Anne - I felt it's the least I could do to make up for what is possibly the most boring post in history ;) Note to self: Don't expect inspirational writing when half your attention is on the TV.

Brigitte said...

Itching to read you story....
ugh! (scratch scratch) your rash is catchy.

Linda said...

oooo a story. I can't wait and I will running over to Flikr in a minute right now I am smelling your beautiful rose!!
Your weekend was better than mine. I finally got time for a new post. But I am on the run this morning. Come go shopping with me. :)

Terri said...

Spookie - I tell you what, write me a note so I can miss, oh, a week of work, and you'll get the story, hehe!

Beads - Shopping? I'm there!